Immuno-oncology Development & Strategy
"We are clinical pharmacologists and drug developers with innate ability to aid in solving drug development challenges and developing straight forward strategies for successful therapies."
Immuno-oncology is truly one of the most exciting, while in the same time very challenging areas of oncology research and development. Immuno-oncology development attempts to utilize the full power of one’ immune system to be able to fight the cancer. These molecules are developed to stimulate the immune system to recognize and to attack the cancerous cells.
We have extensive experience in designing and translating preclinical efficacy studies and utilizing the same in getting to first and efficacious doses in humans.
We believe that utilizing preclinical models aids in better human drug development.
- Translational Medicine, Starting dose setting
- Early and Late development:
- Early Research and Pharmacology, Designs and Interpretation of results
- Toxicology Study designs, data analysis and reporting
- Preclinical efficacy/safety interpretation, Starting dose rationale
- Study designs, protocol building, CRO collaboration
- Phase II dose selection and justification
- HA interactions